What a year! I cannot believe that another year has come and gone and we are about to be in the year 2014…that just seems unreal. 2013 was pretty good to me, I wouldn’t say that it was a big milestone year for me or anything but it was a fun year and i stayed busy, busy, busy! I am a pretty big analyzer of all things and situations and as i sit back and reflect/analyze this past year I can honestly saw that this was a year of growth for me. I learned so much about myself and the world around me. I had both my eyes and heart opened to new people and new places that stretched me to become someone great and stronger.
In these past 12 months I…(not in order)
1. Went on a cruise (where i got backstage tours and got to meet the captain)
3. drove an ATV along the shores of Mexico
4. toured a tequila factory (also in Mexico)
5. Inner tubed down a river in Jamaica
6. Jumped off many more waterfalls
8. snowboarded over 30 times
9. visited Athens, GA
10. saw my favorite band, NeedtoBreathe, in concert (basically front row)
11. moved into an apartment
12. bought a pair of chacos (life changing)
13. cheered my University to almost no victories (but it was still fun),
14. STARTED THIS BLOG
15. started working for Mountain Alliance (a local non-profit)
16. went caving
17. turned 20 years old
18. added a new member to our family, our dog Desi
19. Created an adult Resume
20. hopefully did some maturing.
After making that list i think i now know why mom always jokingly says, “Hayley, I wanna be you when I grow up.” I am very fortunate to have such a fun-filled life and great people to share it with. I am so excited to start of 2014 in Costa Rica with some great people (while earning class credit).
I am excited and anxious to see what 2014 has in store for me. I am scheduled to graduate in December but I have a long way to go until then. So much of 2014 is still up in the air but, I am excited to see where the Lord leads me throughout the year.
I would love to hear all about your accomplishments from 2013! Leave me a message or join the link-up below!
HAPPY NEW YEAR